Condes da Guarda Palace was built in the 17th century and despite being one of the oldest buildings in Cascais it survived the 1755 earthquake. The building has undergone several transformations over the years and nowadays houses the headquarters of the Cascais Municipal Council. The most recent adaptation saw an enlargement of the façade which features beautiful glazed tile panels that depict Saint Sebastian, Saint Anthony, Saint Martial, Saint Matthew, Mark the Evangelist, Saint Jerome, Luke the Evangelist and Saint John.
A 10 - minute walk from Farol Hotel.
Praça 5 de Outubro, 2754-501 Cascais